Please contact the people listed in the ad directly. Thank you.
1. Original, used Century Resorter folding tops with associated windshield frames and mounting feet, needs fabric. $695 for 17’ version, $795 for 19’ version. Fred 607-276-6468.
2. 1959 Century Resorter 19’ rebuilt Gray 220hp, like new upholstery. Cover and trailer. $8,000. Larry 315-331-8627 or Oct-April 727-856-9029.
3. House in Mt. Dora. One block off lake. Lou Smith 607-731-5354.
4. 1965 18’ Penn Yan Mariner IO 100 hp Crusader-Eaton. Original 1965. Catalog and service manuals. Trailer $3,200/BO in water, running, 585-967-4210.
5. Smaller barn full of boats:Still have many nice ones: Penn Yan, Yellowjacket,MFG, Arktraveler,Roberts, Peterborough,Mirrocraft,Thompson,etc. Many merc outboards. Dick Curvin 315-729-4666.
6. Cottage for Rent, Keuka Lake—West Bluff Drive, 3 Bedroom, 1 bath, sleeps 6, $1,200 a week.
Contact Cle Ross at 315-536-8138.
7. 1948 Shepherd Utility—Fully restored by Ken Wykes in ONT. Fresh varnish last year. 135 HP Chrysler 6 cylinder. The boat is 18 feet, and includes fitted Shorelander trailer. Fun boat with unique look. Runs great. Asking $16,000.00. Contact Steve at 585-314-7858.
8. 1972 19′ Century Arabian. 440/330hp, 450hrs, blue/white, nice trailer. Doug Emerson 315-789-0969.
9. Many outboard boats, some with motors – wooden, metal, fiberglass. Most owned for many years and all stored inside. For more information contact Dick Curvin at 315-729-4666.
10. Wanted – Vintage small boat trailer suitable for a canoe or rowboat. Prefer old-style, pre-war car wheels, home made is fine, contact Jerry at 585-387-9271 or email@example.com.
11. Early 1950, Penn Yan cartopper. Original, non-restored, low serial numbered boat w rear starboard side light pole and probably non-original oars. A true original museum piece. Original blue canvas, non-altered has not seen water in over 40 years. Humidity controlled, heated storage. Perfect. Asking $7500. Thanks. Jim 410-739-6922. It will be at Hammondsport show in July or purchase prior to.
12. 2009 Little River Marine 15′ Heritage Classic sliding seat rowing skiff. Comes with canvas cover, dolly, sliding-seat, sculling oars (carbon/glass fiber, standard shaft – spoon blade), premium yellow color, wood and wicker folding passenger seat and ultra rear view mirror. Like new, excellent condition, used less than 5 hours on the water. Has been kept in dry storage. Asking $2,995, firm. Compare to new at over $7,000. Call Jim Wilson at 607-292-6972. (5/19/14)
13. 1941 Chris Craft, Model 101, 16 foot Deluxe Runabout. Beautiful boat, delivered to Canandaigua in October 1040, owned and on Keuka since 2002 (Penn Yan). Spends its day in a covered hoist. This boat is totally original with 6 volt system and Model “B” 60 HP Chris Craft engine. Full waterline cover. Max speed approximately 30 mph. Engine rebuilt in 2008. Varnished/bottom painted in 2013, mirror like finish. Lots of extras as well! Asking $26,500. For more information contact Ken Dede at 585-797-7935 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
14, Wanted, Penn Yan Boat Catalogs. The ones needed are for the years 1928 through 1937, 1940, 1944, 1947, 1948, 1950, 1961, 1962 and 1963 or if there are any catalogs before 1927. Please contact Jerry Clare at 516-662-1283.
15. 1959 Cruiser’s Inc. 16-17 feet, recently refinished with a new transom, 75 hp Evinrude (1963), runs well, trailer, cover, bumpers, etc. included, lift available – $2,800.00. Call David Capus at 607-738-8757 or email@example.com.
16. 1968 Lyman I/O. This boat is stunning right down to the bilge. Engine runs strong. Beautiful trailer makes this a complete package. Many pictures are available on request. $12,500. Contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585-314-5293.
17. 1964 17″ Century Resorter. Complete restoration from top to bottom. Nothing was spared including the engine. Only test hours on engine since rebuild. This also is a complete package with a trailer. Stunning boat asking $19,500. Pictures available on request. Contact Matt at 585-314-5293 or email@example.com.
18. 1955 22′ Chris Craft Continental project boat conduction. Engine M-130hp, Hull No: CL-22-007, the boat has matching numbers. Boat was used very little, almost no dings with good bottom. The deck was removed by a professional with all boards marked. Have all pieces of the boat including folding top bows. $5,900.00 includes the trailer. Call 585-330-6258.
19. 1940 Schweizer Utility. Cedar hull mahogany deck transom. I85HP Chris Craft engine. Everything in very good condition. This boat was built by two German brothers that built boats in Buffalo, NY from aprox 1915 to the mid 50s. They started with small fishing boats and worked their to larger craft. This boat is one of two of this model remaining. Boat a galvanized trailer that has never been registered (I have title) and full deck cover. $12500. Contact Mick Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-662-1949 or 716-289-4305 (cell).
23. The Puffin III is a very well maintained 27 foot 1927 Fay & Bowen runabout built entirely out of mahogany. She is finished bright. Starting with the bull nose bow with clear deck to the windshield there is a cockpit with tandem seating for four in two bench seats. The steering wheel is to port with large shift lever to starboard. The engine is covered by a large hatch that forms a clear forward deck. The bronze rudder is well sized to bring the boat to her desired course. The transom is wood with a varnish finish.
Boat was featured on a local magazine show a few years ago, starts at 2.40 minutes: