Please contact the people listed in the ad directly. Thank you.
1. For sale: 1955 Penn Yan “Sea Liner 16 ft” rare double cockpit not walk through. All original hardware and steering wheel “no cracks” yellow bottom paint and varnish very good condition. Seat back cushions original and excellent. I have stored it inside for 42 years. 1955 35 hp Evinrude electric start motor looks brand new. 1970’s shore line trailer no rust. Asking $4000 call 585-880-5588.
For sale: 1930’s Penn Yan “Owasco” canoe. Fully restored. New canvas, new seats, paint, and varnish in and out. New cherry paddles. Dark forest green paint. Always stored inside. Looks brand new! Asking $1500 call 585-880-5588.
3. 1959 Century Resorter 19’ rebuilt Gray 220hp, like new upholstery. Cover and trailer. $8,000. Larry 315-331-8627 or Oct-April 727-856-9029.
4. House in Mt. Dora. One block off lake. Lou Smith 607-731-5354.
5. 1965 18’ Penn Yan Mariner IO 100 hp Crusader-Eaton. Original 1965. Catalog and service manuals. Trailer $3,200/BO in water, running, 585-967-4210.
6. Smaller barn full of boats:Still have many nice ones: Penn Yan, Yellowjacket,MFG, Arktraveler,Roberts, Peterborough,Mirrocraft,Thompson,etc. Many merc outboards. Dick Curvin 315-729-4666.
7. Cottage for Rent, Keuka Lake—West Bluff Drive, 3 Bedroom, 1 bath, sleeps 6, $1,200 a week.
Contact Cle Ross at 315-536-8138.
8. 1948 Shepherd Utility—Fully restored by Ken Wykes in ONT. Fresh varnish last year. 135 HP Chrysler 6 cylinder. The boat is 18 feet, and includes fitted Shorelander trailer. Fun boat with unique look. Runs great. Asking $16,000.00. Contact Steve at 585-314-7858.
9. 1972 19′ Century Arabian. 440/330hp, 450hrs, blue/white, nice trailer. Doug Emerson 315-789-0969.
10. Many outboard boats, some with motors – wooden, metal, fiberglass. Most owned for many years and all stored inside. For more information contact Dick Curvin at 315-729-4666.
11. Wanted – Vintage small boat trailer suitable for a canoe or rowboat. Prefer old-style, pre-war car wheels, home made is fine, contact Jerry at 585-387-9271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Early 1950, Penn Yan cartopper. Original, non-restored, low serial numbered boat w rear starboard side light pole and probably non-original oars. A true original museum piece. Original blue canvas, non-altered has not seen water in over 40 years. Humidity controlled, heated storage. Perfect. Asking $7500. Thanks. Jim 410-739-6922. It will be at Hammondsport show in July or purchase prior to.
13. 2009 Little River Marine 15′ Heritage Classic sliding seat rowing skiff. Comes with canvas cover, dolly, sliding-seat, sculling oars (carbon/glass fiber, standard shaft – spoon blade), premium yellow color, wood and wicker folding passenger seat and ultra rear view mirror. Like new, excellent condition, used less than 5 hours on the water. Has been kept in dry storage. Asking $2,995, firm. Compare to new at over $7,000. Call Jim Wilson at 607-292-6972. (5/19/14)
14. Wanted, Penn Yan Boat Catalogs. The ones needed are for the years 1928 through 1937, 1940, 1944, 1947, 1948, 1950, 1961, 1962 and 1963 or if there are any catalogs before 1927. Please contact Jerry Clare at 516-662-1283.
15. 1959 Cruiser’s Inc. 16-17 feet, recently refinished with a new transom, 75 hp Evinrude (1963), runs well, trailer, cover, bumpers, etc. included, lift available – $2,800.00. Call David Capus at 607-738-8757 or email@example.com.
16 1968 Lyman I/O. This boat is stunning right down to the bilge. Engine runs strong. Beautiful trailer makes this a complete package. Many pictures are available on request. $12,500. Contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585-314-5293.
17. 1964 17″ Century Resorter. Complete restoration from top to bottom. Nothing was spared including the engine. Only test hours on engine since rebuild. This also is a complete package with a trailer. Stunning boat asking $19,500. Pictures available on request. Contact Matt at 585-314-5293 or email@example.com.
18. 1955 22′ Chris Craft Continental project boat conduction. Engine M-130hp, Hull No: CL-22-007, the boat has matching numbers. Boat was used very little, almost no dings with good bottom. The deck was removed by a professional with all boards marked. Have all pieces of the boat including folding top bows. $5,900.00 includes the trailer. Call 585-330-6258.
19. 1940 Schweizer Utility. Cedar hull mahogany deck transom. I85HP Chris Craft engine. Everything in very good condition. This boat was built by two German brothers that built boats in Buffalo, NY from aprox 1915 to the mid 50s. They started with small fishing boats and worked their to larger craft. This boat is one of two of this model remaining. Boat a galvanized trailer that has never been registered (I have title) and full deck cover. $12500. Contact Mick Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-662-1949 or 716-289-4305 (cell).
23. The Puffin III is a very well maintained 27 foot 1927 Fay & Bowen runabout built entirely out of mahogany. She is finished bright. Starting with the bull nose bow with clear deck to the windshield there is a cockpit with tandem seating for four in two bench seats. The steering wheel is to port with large shift lever to starboard. The engine is covered by a large hatch that forms a clear forward deck. The bronze rudder is well sized to bring the boat to her desired course. The transom is wood with a varnish finish.
Boat was featured on a local magazine show a few years ago, starts at 2.40 minutes:
27. For Sale: Moving to Lake Champlain on the water.
1—25.6 foot Truscott runabout 1948. New York Boat Show 1948. sold as ride boat in New Hampshire. 1 of 1.
1—18.9 foot Truscott utility 1948 owned by Auto Cerner former Governor for Illinoi went to jail for tax evasion 1957.
1—18.6 foot Garwood Utility 1941
All boats need restoration.
1— 20 1946 Chris Craft Custom Restored show winner with trailer. $35,000.
1—16 Foot Garwood Enson Utility restored show with trailer. $ 6,500.
1— Pen Yan Sailing Canoe Restored show with trailer. $??????
2— Gray Marine 244 140 HP one rebuilt the other complete and turns over.
1— rebuilt 4-75 gray engine runs.
1—rebuilt 226 114 HP out off a Higgins 17’ Sport Speedster.
1— Chrysler 440 Rebuilt complete engine and gear over 375 HP. two 4 Barrel Carbs.
2— Chrysler aces both run.
3— Chrysler Ace blocks and all parts to build the engines.
Starters, generators water pumps. cylinder heads , water manifolds.
parts for Gray marine engines, parts for Chrysler Ace And Chrysler crown
2–Boxes of Gray Marine NOS Parts And Gasket Sets
Gaskets For K and M Chris Craft
Chrysler Crown and Ace.
331-354 Hemi Gaskets M-45-M45Sp3 engines.
A lot more parts two many to list.
Don Spring, 860-653-3660 or email@example.com
28. Antique Launch for sale – 22’
This is a rare beautiful 1915’ 22 ft “long deck” launch built by premier boat manufacturer of that era: Brooks Boat Mfg. Co., of Saginaw, Mich., which pioneered the concept of pattern system knockdown boats later adopted by Sears. Their boats – ranging from small launches to larger yachts – were shipped all over the world.
“Camille” recently won the “Best Launch Restoration” award at the prestigious Clayton Antique Boat Show. Owners have moved on to cruising and are reluctantly selling this stunning launch.
She is in outstanding condition throughout, roomy and comfortable with custom built-in seating. Her 25 hp 1934 Universal engine is in excellent running condition. It is simple to operate, easily accessible economical at speeds up to 15 knots. Constructed of cypress hull, with oak combing and mahogany, Camille is elegant yet functional and easy to maneuver. Current owner has made many upgrades, including new windshield, new flooring, the seating, fittings and bright-work. Custom cover, well-maintained trailer with disc brakes and ready to go. Original Brooks catalogs go with the boat. $16,900. Doug Reicher 315-506-9005 firstname.lastname@example.org